This program affords well being children and special needs children to learn the fundamentals of basketball, teamwork and character development in the unity of healing.
About the Basketball Camp Daily Schedule
Meetings: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays weekly
Times: 12:00 pm until 6:00pm
The UnstopaBulls basketball camp is in compliance with the regulations of the State of New Jersey Department of Public Health and is an official youth organization licensed . All background checks have been provided for all camp staff members/ volunteers. Parents must adhere to drop off / pick up polices in order for your child to remain a part of the program.
Kids Need Support 2 Basketball Camp is conducted on the grounds of the Minnie B. Veal Communit Center, 1070 Grove Avenue, Edison, New Jersey 08820.
- All games / activities take place in the gymnasium or outside basketball courts. The facilities are safe, inviting and child friendly.
- Students will learn ball handling, dribbling, defense, rebounding, passing, balance and shooting skills.
- There is Camp supervision and security at all times. All coaches are licensed and certified.
- All children will receive a Tshirt, one on one training sessions, participate in Competition Events, and receive certificates and awards.
- Lunch will be provided during the camp hours.
- Registration packets, and medical forms must be completed in order to participate.